How to make konjac noodles less rubbery
1. If you want to reduce the elasticity of konjac noodles, you can add some vegetable powder or starch to the noodles to make them crisper.
2. You can start from raw materials. When making noodles, using konjac will also reduce the elasticity of konjac noodles.
3. When making noodles, you can adjust the proportion of konjac powder and water, and also control the softness of noodles
The following is the common knowledge about konjac noodle life:
Konjac noodles can be stored in the refrigerator for a short time, not too long. If your konjac noodle package has been opened, it is not recommended to keep it in the refrigerator for a long time, because when the food is wet, konjac noodles are prone to mold and bacteria, which is not good for your health.
2. Our konjac noodles have a shelf life of 6-12 months. Store in cool place, do not freeze or insolate.
3, konjac noodles inside the black spot is konjac skin, is not a quality problem, is not clean, consumers can rest assured to eat.
4. The water in the product package is the preservation liquid of konjac noodles, which is alkaline, acidic or neutral, and plays the role of food preservation. After you open the package, drain the preservation liquid and rinse the noodles several times to eliminate the taste.
Ketoslim Mo reminds you: For your health, it is recommended to eat all foods fresh, healthy and reasonable eating habits, good for your physical and mental health!
Where can i buy konjac noodles?
Eating konjac can help the human body lose weight. First of all, konjac contains glucomannan, which will puff-up after entering the human body, making people feel full, reducing the appetite of the human body, thus reducing the intake of caloric food, which has a certain effect on weight loss. Secondly, konjac is rich in dietary fiber, which can promote human intestinal peristalsis, accelerate human defecation, shorten the residence time of food in the human body, and has a positive effect on weight loss. In addition, konjac is also a kind of alkaline food that is good for the body. If people with an acidic constitution eat konjac, the alkaline substance in konjac can be combined with the acidic substance in the body to promote human metabolism and speed up the consumption of calories, which has a positive effect on the body's weight loss. However, it should be noted that because konjac contains a certain amount of starch, excessive consumption of it is easy to increase the amount of heat in the body and have the opposite effect of going too far, so we need to be vigilant. If you want to lose weight properly, you need to combine diet and exercise to be healthy.
How to make konjac noodles not so elastic reference methods there are several healthy and reasonable eating habits, contribute to your physical and mental health.
Post time: Jun-09-2022