Konjac grows under sparse forests and is a beneficial alkaline food. For people who eat too much animal acidic foods, eating konjac together can achieve a food acid and alkali balance.
In addition, konjac also has many functions such as lowering blood sugar, lowering blood fat, lowering blood pressure, dispersing toxins, nourishing beauty, improving pulse, reducing weight, laxative, and appetizing.
In Japanese cuisine, konjac (konnyaku) appears in dishes such as oden. It is typically mottled grey and firmer in consistency than most gelatins. It has very little taste; the common variety tastes vaguely like salt, usually with a slightly oceanic taste and smell (from the seaweed powder added to it, though some forms omit the seaweed). It is valued more for its texture than flavor.
Japanese konnyaku is made by mixing konjac flour with water and limewater. Hijiki is often added for the characteristic dark color and flavor. Without additives for color, konjac is pale white. It is then boiled and cooled to solidify. Konjac made in noodle form is called shirataki and used in foods such as sukiyaki and gyūdon.
Konjac is consumed in parts of China's Sichuan province; the corm is called moyu (Chinese: 魔芋; lit. 'demonic taro'), and the jelly is called "konjac tofu" (魔芋豆腐 móyù dòufu) or "snow konjac" (雪魔芋 xuě móyù).
Konjac is ground into konjac powder by intelligent humans to make various konjac foods such as konjac noodles, konjac rice, Konjac snacks, Konjac tofu, konjac breakfast porridge, etc. In the Western world, it is used as a food additive and dietary supplement to lower plasma cholesterol, improve carbohydrate metabolism, and aid in bowel movement.Konjac is rich in dietary fiber, which can strengthen intestinal peristalsis, promote defecation and shorten the stay time of food in the intestine. Meat food from eating to discharge about 12 hours, Konjac from eating to discharge about 7 hours, can make stool stay in the intestine to shorten the time of about 5 hours. Thus reduce the absorption of nutrients in the small intestine, but also reduce the harmful substances in the stool to the body. If you've never played konjac, I highly recommend you try it. You'll love it.
To help you lose weight
Konjac food is not only delicious, pleasant taste, and has the effect of reducing weight, fitness, cure cancer, etc., so in recent years it is popular all over the world, and is known as "magic food", "magic food", "healthy food" and so on.
Konjac glucomannan can effectively inhibit the absorption of lipolysis substances such as cholesterol and bile acid in the small intestine, promote the excretion of fat from the body, and reduce the total amount of triglyceride and cholesterol in the serum.
Soluble dietary fiber
The glucomannan in konjac cannot get hydrolyzed by the digestive enzymes in the digestive organs, therefore one cannot produce calories by consuming this food. The Japanese call it "blood purification," as well as "an intestinal scavenger."
Konjac consumption taboo
1. Raw konjac is poisonous and must be fried for more than 3 hours before it can be eaten.
2. People with indigestion should not eat too much each time.
3. People with skin diseases eat less
4 Konjac cold, typhoid fever symptoms should be eaten less.
Please contact the manufacturer or business to replace the product. A small amount of black material in the product is a natural component of Konjac. Please feel free to eat it!
1. In a 3 quart saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger and cardamom and let simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Drain the water out of the package, rinse the noodles in cool water for 10-15 seconds (the konjac plant aroma is normal and will go away fully in the next step). Put in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then dry the noodles by placing in a non-oiled pan on medium heat until dry. Divide noodles into two bowls.
3. Add chicken to stock and let cook for 5 minutes (until completely cooked).
4. Pour soup into bowls over the noodles. Divide bean sprouts between two soup bowls then top each serving with half the scallions and chili sauce.
5. Garnish bowls with a slice of lime and chopped cilantro.
Konjac cake 500g，
1 small piece of pork leg
The amount of oil, salt, cooking wine, 1 garlic clove, 3 coriander, half a yellow pepper, and 1 red pepper.
1.Materials are ready
2.Pour into boiling water and cook for a few minutes.
3.At this time, cut and wash the meat slices, coriander and chili.
4.Pour the meat strips into the pot, pour the lard and stir fry until it turns yellow.
5.Pour the chili and stir fry.
6.Pour the konjac cake and stir fry with the cooking wine.
7.Pour in salt and MSG, stir fry for flavor.
8.Pour in the coriander and stir-fry evenly and it will be out of the pan.
200g beef, 50g oil, 1 spoon of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of cooking wine, 1 spoon of starch, appropriate amount of salt, 1 box of konjac, 3-4 peppers, 4-5 cloves of garlic, 1 slice of ginger
Steps and practices:
1. Cut the beef in advance and soak in water to remove the blood;
2. Konjac slices, blanched and cooked;
3. Put the garlic, ginger and chili into the cooking machine and smash it, the soul of this dish (if you don't have a cooking machine, just chop it yourself);
4. After the beef is drained, add a little cooking wine, light soy sauce and starch, and mix well;
5. Put the cold oil in the cold pan into the beef and stir it with chopsticks, then turn on high heat and stir fry, so that the iron pan fried beef will not stick to the pan;
6. When the beef is fried for a while, when it is not fully cooked, turn it to the side and add the chili garlic and other ingredients. You can also put the beef out to prevent the beef from getting old;
7. After the chili is cooked a little bit, add the konjac and stir-fry;
8. Finally, mix the beef, add some light soy sauce and oyster sauce to stir fry, taste the saltiness, add salt, and then serve.
2 konjac, 1 duck, Shao wine, edible salt, soy sauce, MSG, tenderness, pepper, garlic slices, etc.
Cut the konjac into strips 5 cm long and 1.3 cm wide, and put them in boiling water twice together with the tea leaves (in a cloth bag), so that the tea leaves can absorb the miscellaneous flavors that may be left in the konjac, and wash the tender duck , Take the clean meat, cut into the same duck strips as the konjac strips, and fry them in a frying pan until they are light yellow.
Heat up the wok, add the peppercorns and bean paste, fry to get the flavor, add the broth and boil, remove the pepper and bean dregs, add Shao wine, salt, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, tender ginger, pepper, duck strips, and konjac Strips and garlic slices.
When the duck is cooked until the sauce is thick, add green garlic sprouts and monosodium glutamate, thicken with wet starch, and serve.
Konjac beer duck:
1. Chop the duck meat and wash it. (Better let the duck seller chop good pieces).
2. Bring water to a boil in the pot, blanch the duck to remove blood foam. Water control.
3. Wrap the star anise, cinnamon bark, grass fruit, anise, orange peel and bay leaf, and white kou with gauze to make a bag.
4. Heat oil in a pot, add watercress and peppercorns to fry until fragrant.
5. Add the blanched duck meat and stir fry.
6. Then pour beer and add a bowl of water to boil at the same time. Add ginger slices and dried chilies and cook.
7. Wash the konjac and cut it into strips.
8. Boil the duck meat for about 20 minutes, add konjac and garlic and cook. Add soy sauce.
9. Wash the onion and green pepper, remove the seeds and cut into slices.
10. Add onion and green pepper when the duck is cooked.
11. Flip a few times and add a little salt and chicken essence, put it in a plate, and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
1 piece of konjac cucumber half root fungus 1 small handful garlic 2 cloves red pepper 2 balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons light soy sauce 1 tablespoon salt moderate
Prepare raw materials;
Boil water in a boiling pot, add an appropriate amount of salt, put the konjac in it, boil it for one minute, and remove it;
Put the soaked fungus into it, blanch it for a minute and then remove it;
Put the blanched konjac and fungus into the bowl, and then put the cucumber cut into diamond-shaped pieces;
Add an appropriate amount of salt;
Pour soy sauce and balsamic vinegar;
Add minced garlic and red pepper;
Mix evenly and then put it into the plate.
400g pork belly, 200g konjac, salt, green onion, ginger, dark soy sauce, rock sugar, cooking wine, light soy sauce.
1. First cut the pork belly, green onions, ginger, and konjac.
2. Put clean water in the pot, blanch the pork belly, pour in an appropriate amount of cooking wine, wait until the blood is blanched, and rinse with cold water.
3. Put oil in the pot, pour the pork belly, fry until browned and the aroma overflows, add ginger slices, pour some dark soy sauce, stir fry for color, add rock sugar, stir fry, then pour in water, cover the pork belly , Add the shallots, cover the pot and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Add konjac again, add half a spoon of salt, pour in some light soy sauce, stir evenly, cover, continue to simmer until the soup is gradually dried, add half a spoon of salt to taste, stir fry to harvest the juice, and you're done.
Slice the konjac, add water to the pot, boil the konjac in the pot, remove and drain;
Put the konjac in the pot and fry the water in the konjac in order to let the water evaporate. There is no water that tastes so good, and the taste will be better, no need to put oil, there is no water out of the pot;
Cut sauerkraut, carrots, green onions and ginger;
Heat oil in the pot and stir fry with ginger, add carrots and sauerkraut, stir fry with konjac, salt, chicken essence and soy sauce;
Finally, add green onions to the pot.
1. Clean and cut konjac tofu into slices, cut green and red peppers into slices, cut ginger into strips, and cut garlic into slices
2. Add water to the pot and bring to a boil, put in the konjac tofu, and fill out the controlled dry water
3. Bring the wok to a boil, pour in the oil, and saute the ginger and garlic
4. Put in the konjac tofu and stir-fry evenly
5. Add a little dried shrimp, add salt, monosodium glutamate, light soy sauce and stir-fry until cooked and ready to be served
The delicious konjac tofu with soy sauce is ready, come and have a taste!
Ingredients: Konjac tofu, Sauerkraut, salt, chicken essence, garlic.
Method : 1. Konjac bean curd slices, boil into boiling water, remove alkali taste. After cooking, soak in fresh water for 15 minutes.
2. Heat up a wok and dry fry sauerkraut until the water has dried. Put it away and set aside.
3. Heat oil, stir fry konjac tofu, add salt and taste.
4. Saute sauerkraut and add chicken essence.
5. Finally, sprinkle the garlic leaves into the pan and mix well.
Ingredients: 150g konjac, 100g cucumber, 5g soy sauce, 3g sesame oil, 3g white vinegar.
Practice : 1. Konjac shred; Blanch konjac shreds in boiling water, drain and set aside.
2. Wash and shred the gherkin, put it in a bowl with white vinegar and mix it. Rinse it with cool boiling water, drain and set aside.
3. Put the shredded konjac and cucumber into a bowl, add soy sauce and sesame oil, stir well, then serve.
Ingredients: Cabbage, mushroom, Konjac, salt, chicken essence, garlic slices.
Method : 1. Cut the cabbage into sections and slice the shiitake mushrooms.
2. Fry the garlic slices in the frying pan, add the konjac and stir fry for a few times, add the cabbage and shiitake mushrooms until cooked, add salt and chicken essence, drizzle the sesame oil out of the pan.
Konjac Food where to buy
If you've been looking for wholesale healthy food at an affordable price, I think your customers will love my product. As Konjac food manufacturer, we can add any vegetable powder to your noodles to make different flavors according to your taste. Guilt-free Konjac noodles are the perfect alternative to pasta, white rice, potatoes and bread for anyone looking for gluten-free, weight loss and diabetes friendly foods. We strive to make it the wholesale weight loss food of choice, saving costs for your store while providing maximum benefit to your customers.
Ketoslim Mo As a one-stop catering service provider, we provide the best products at the best prices for your restaurant, bar, supermarket, kitchen, gym, light food store and more. It also supports OEM/ODM/OBM wholesale and customization. We are the manufacturer and supply directly to you without any middlemen or agents, so you will get very competitive prices. We look forward to hearing from you and working together to spread the good news of our innocent thin noodles and rice!