konjac root fiber shirataki noodles Free Sample Konjac pea noodles | Ketoslim Mo
About this item:
With 2 grams of carbs and 5 calories per 83 grams, konjac peas are perfect for lovers of the ketogenic diet craving pasta. They're also a great option for people who follow a vegetarian or gluten-free diet, or who simply want to be healthier or change their weeknight pasta habits.
HOW TO CONSUME/USE:
1. Open the package, place in a bowl and rinse several times with water.
2. Fried noodles: Prepare the side dishes and sauces you want to eat, put oil in the pot, pour the noodles into the stir-fry, put some water to boil for 5 minutes, add the side dishes, and serve;
3. Mix noodles: Bring a pot of water to a boil, add noodles and cook for 5 minutes, remove and strain to remove excess water, stir in side sauce and serve.
|Product name:||Konjac pea noodle-Ketoslim Mo|
|Net weight for noodles:||350g|
|Primary Ingredient:||Water, Konjac Flour,pea flour;|
|Features:||gluten free/ Low protein/low carb|
|Function:||lose weight, lower blood sugar, diet noodles|
|Certification:||BRC, HACCP, IFS, ISO, JAS, KOSHER, NOP, QS|
|Packaging:||Bag, Box, Sachet, Single Package, Vacuum Pack|
|Our Service:||1.One-stop supply China
2.Over 10years experience
3. OEM&ODM&OBM available
4. Free samples
More items to explore
Ketoslim mo Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of konjac food with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. With a wide range, nice quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in food industry and other industries.
• 10+ years industry experience;
• 6000+ square planting area;
• 5000+ tons annual output;
• 100+ employees;
• 40+ export countries.
Question: Are konjac noodles bad for you?
Answer: No, it’s safe for you to eat.
Question: Why are konjac noodles banned?
Answer: It’s banned in Australia due to potential risk of being chocked.
Question: Is it OK to eat konjac noodles everyday?
Answer: Yes but not constantly.