Konjac spinach miracle noodles diabetic food wholesale suppliers丨Ketoslim Mo
Spinach Miracle Noodles are made of only water, konjac flour and spinach powder, also called Shirataki noodles or Konjac noodles( Konnyaku), original from the konjac root, a plant that planted in China and Japan, southeast Asia. It has very low calorie and carbohydrate content. The taste is very crisp and refreshing. It is a perfect substitute for staple food. Added spinach flour to the konjac noodles, there are more possibilities for konjac noodles. only 270 gram per serving and the recipe is easy and diverse. It's very convenient for people to consume.
Description and Nutrition information
|Product name:||Spinach Miracle Noodles|
|Net weight for noodles:||270g|
|Primary Ingredient:||Konjac Flour, vegetable flour, Water,spinach flour|
|Fat Content (%):||0|
|Features:||Gluten free/ Keto friendly/ Low calories|
|Function:||lose weight, lower blood sugar, diet noodles|
|Certification:||BRC, HACCP, IFS, ISO, JAS, KOSHER, NOP, QS|
|Packaging:||Bag, Box, Sachet, Single Package, Vacuum Pack|
|Our Service:||1.One-stop supply china2. Over 10years experience3. OEM&ODM&OBM available4. Free samples5.Low MOQ|
1. Open the package and rinse the spinach miracle noodle for 2 minutes.
2. Add the coconut oil to the skillet and heat for 30 seconds, then add the shrimp; saute about 1 minute.
3. Add garlic to the pan, ginger and chicken and stir until heated through for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the coleslaw, chicken broth, soy sauce and sriracha and stir together until well combined for about 1 minute.
5. Stir in the Miracle Noodles and heat through and remove from the burner. Drizzle the Yakisoba with sesame oil if using, then serve. Enjoy!
No, miracle noodles are natural low calorie food, good for your health.
No, miracle noodles are full of dietary fiber, which gives you satiety end eating less to lose weight.
Yes, they are as good as pasta and also good for your diet.
No, Because they are made with konjac and water, they do not contain any vitamins or minerals.
You may like
10% DISCOUNT for cooperation!.
Ketoslim mo Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of konjac food with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. With a wide range, nice quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in food industry and other industries.
• 10+ years industry experience;
• 6000+ square planting area;
• 5000+ tons annual output;
• 100+ employees;
• 40+ export countries.
Question: Are konjac noodles bad for you?
Answer: No, it’s safe for you to eat.
Question: Why are konjac noodles banned?
Answer: It’s banned in Australia due to potential risk of being chocked.
Question: Is it OK to eat konjac noodles everyday?
Answer: Yes but not constantly.