Konjac oat noodles Best Price healthy pasta instant noodle| Ketoslim Mo
About Ketoslim mo
Ketoslim mo Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of konjac food with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. With a wide range, nice quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in food industry and other industries.
• 10+ years industry experience;
• 6000+ square planting area;
• 5000+ tons annual output;
• 100+ employees;
• 40+ export countries.
|Product name:||konajc Oat noodles Ketoslim Mo|
|Net weight for noodles:||270g|
|Primary Ingredient:||Konjac Flour, Water, titanium dioxide, oat fiber|
|Fat Content (%):||0|
|Features:||gluten/fat/sugar-free, low carb/high fiber|
|Function:||lose weight, lower blood sugar, diet noodles|
|Certification:||BRC, HACCP, IFS, ISO, JAS, KOSHER, NOP, QS|
|Packaging:||Bag, Box, Sachet, Single Package, Vacuum Pack|
|Our Service:||1. One-stop supply china2. Over 10years experience3. OEM&ODM&OBM available4. Free samples5. Low MOQ|
- • PROMOTES HEALTHY WAY OF EATING -- Konjac noodles, it promotes healthy weight loss with a delicious food staple that's only 73kJ per 100g serving. Available in a traditional Udon shape, couscous, spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccini, and rice, each is completely free of sugar, gluten, low calories.
- • KONJAC-BASED -- oat noodle is made with a unique ingredient known as the Konjac plant, a native to Southeast Asia, and contains Glucomannan, a healthy and all-natural, water-soluble fiber that aids in digestion and weight loss.
- • GREAT TASTING OAT NOODLES ALTERNATIVE -- When combined with one to two glasses of water, oat noodles allow you to enjoy a great tasting flavor, while watching your diet. The Konjac fibers found in each noodles pasta dish has the superb ability to absorb liquids. Once these fibers come into contact with water upon digestion, this helps to fill the stomach, creating a sense of satisfaction and aiding in weight loss.
Oat Udon noodles Chinese bulk fast food healthy Popular loss weight vegan food
Are konjac noodles healthy?
Konjac products may have health benefits. For example, they can lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, improve skin and gut health, and promote weight loss by increasing feelings of fullness. As with any unregulated dietary supplement, people with stomach problems or unwell conditions are advised to consult a doctor before taking konjac.
Why did Australia ban konjac?
Konjac noodles have twice as much fibre as regular pasta. Its fibre glucomannan, which is konjac root fiber, it causes the stomach to swell to create the feeling of being full. is used as a thickening agent in certain foods. in Australia, it was banned as a supplement in 1986 because of its potential to be a choking hazard and block the stomach.
How do I cook dried konjac noodles?
Put the dry noodles into the bowl, pour into the boiling water and soak for 10 minutes. The dry noodles will gradually become soft. Boil the water in the pot, add the noodles, cook for 10 minutes, add the ingredients, seasonings and side dishes, and scoop up and eat.