Tofu konjac organic root whole foods High fiber tofu丨Ketoslim mo
About Ketoslim mo
Ketoslim mo Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of konjac food with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. With a wide range, nice quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in food industry and other industries.
• 10+ years industry experience;
• 6000+ square planting area;
• 5000+ tons annual output;
• 100+ employees;
• 40+ export countries.
|Product name:||konajc tofu-Ketoslim Mo|
|Net weight for noodles:||300g|
|Primary Ingredient:||Konjac Flour, Water|
|Fat Content (%):||0|
|Features:||gluten/fat/sugar free, low carb/high fiber|
|Function:||lose weight, lower blood sugar, diet noodles|
|Certification:||BRC, HACCP, IFS, ISO, JAS, KOSHER, NOP, QS|
|Packaging:||Bag, Box, Sachet, Single Package, Vacuum Pack|
|Our Service:||1.One-stop supply china2. Over 10years experience3. OEM&ODM&OBM available4. Free samples
- • PROMOTES HEALTHY WAY OF EATING -- Konjac-base tofu, a greenfresh food, it promotes healthy weight loss with a delicious food staple that's only 65kJ per serving. Available in a traditional tofu shape, couscous, spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccini, and rice, each is completely free of sugar, gluten,
- • KONJAC-BASED TOFU -- The konjac tofu is made of glucomannan from the amorphophallus konjac, it has low calories and high fiber.
- • GREAT TASTING TOFU ALTERNATIVE -- Because of the added edible food and fuel, it can directly dip in salad dressings, need not cook, taste palate soft waxy, which is very yamy.
2021 new product healthy konajc food Popular hotpot hairy belly konajc vegan food
What is konjac tofu?
It's the jelly made of the konjac powder, green and fresh with low calorie and high fiber.
Why is konjac root banned in Australia?
Though the product is intended to be eaten by gently squeezing the container, a consumer can suck the product out with enough force to unintentionally lodge it in the trachea. Because of this hazard, the European Union and Australia banned Konjac fruit jelly.
Why is konjac bad?
Raw konjac could be toxic for you, and having too much of it in one time might arise some side effects since the water-absorbing quality is good. However, normally eat it by the instructions is all fine.
Is it safe to eat konjac?
Without any processing before eating is harmful, it needs to sterilize and many processes. Our product is 100% safe for you to enjoy.