Konjac rice keto Ketoslim Mo oat pearl shirataki diabetics food
About this item
Konjac rice keto：Konjac oat pearl rice is also called Miracle rice or Shirataki rice, it's keto friendly food, fine with diabetics, too. Made from konjac root, full of konjac glucomannan. substitute of you dreaming diet food!
Konjac oat rice adds oat flour to the basic konjac rice, make it oat taste. Konjac rice basically is made of the same ingredients as shirataki noodles but in rice grain like shape. It is the perfect rice substitute on keto and low carb diets. The rice is made from 97% water and 3% fiber from the konjac plant and is naturally low in calories.
• Low calorie/fat/carb
It doesn't mean you can not enjoy tasty food when you are on a diet, Konjac oat pearl rice could satisfy you the best with appetite and slimming demands. our products are all certified by HACCP, IFS, BRC and other authoritative organizations, safety and health are always on the top priority.
HOW TO CONSUME/USE:
|Product name:||Konjac oat pearl rice|
|Net weight for noodles:||270g|
|Primary Ingredient:||Water, Konjac Flour|
|Fat Content (%):||0|
|Features:||gluten free/ Low protein/high fiber|
|Function:||lose weight, lower blood sugar, diet noodles|
|Certification:||BRC, HACCP, IFS, ISO, JAS, KOSHER, NOP, QS|
|Packaging:||Bag, Box, Sachet, Single Package, Vacuum Pack|
|Our Service:||1.One-stop supply China 2.Over 10years experience 3. OEM&ODM&OBM available4. Free samples5.Low MOQ|
- 1. Fry the garlic slices with avocado oil until they turn just light golden brown
- 2. Set the garlic oil aside, leaving only 0.5 tbsp in the skillet with ghee clarified butter.
- 3. Saute the low carb shirataki rice with salt and pepper until the rice starts popping
- 4. Push the rice aside and add coconut aminos then coat the rice over the sauce.
- 5. Push the rice aside and add whisked eggs to make soft scrambled eggs
- 6. Toss and coat the eggs over until it’s no longer runny.
- 7. Garnish with chives, fried garlic chips, and serve the garlic oil on the side!
More items to explore
Ketoslim mo Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of konjac food with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. With a wide range, nice quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in food industry and other industries.
• 10+ years industry experience;
• 6000+ square planting area;
• 5000+ tons annual output;
• 100+ employees;
• 40+ export countries.
Are konjac noodles bad for you?
No, it is made from the water-soluble dietary fibre, which aids in weight loss.
Why is konjac root banned in Australia?
Though the product is intended to be eaten by gently squeezing the container, a consumer can suck the product out with enough force to unintentionally lodge it in the trachea. Because of this hazard, the European Union and Australia banned Konjac fruit jelly.
Can konjac noodles make you sick?
No, made from konjac root, which is a kind of natural plant, prcessed konjac noodle will do no harm on you.
Are konjac noodles Keto?
Konjac noodles are keto-friendly. They are 97% water and 3% fiber. Fiber is a carb, but it doesn’t have any effect on insulin.